Underground Ecological Facility for the selective collection of Urban Waste: Modular system of 4-cylinder underground platforms and protected flow distributor OSIM and EU through the Brussels Patent and Trademark Office RO 2018 00020 și RO 2016 00022.
1. Ecological underground installation for the selective collection of municipal waste: Patented modular underground platform system. Underground waste collection platforms are an alternative to conventional waste platforms, represented by corals inside which containers / bins are placed
Underground platforms are composed of:
- Module - prefabricated waterproof concrete in which the metal lifting structure [provided with hydraulic system] is located, in which are placed 3, 4, 5 or 6 containers for collecting municipal waste of 1.1 m3 or 1,2,3 , 4 containers of 2400/3200 liters.
- Modular metal structure available with top cuts for 3, 4, 5 or 6 waste bins, made of matt stainless steel.
- Waste insert baskets with rotating stainless steel lid, with mechanical closure or with automatic closing and opening connected to the Smart City system.
- The above-ground platform can be finished at the top with any type of material; corrugated aluminum sheet, concrete, floors of different types and models, etc.